What you can expect
It’s our number one priority to provide outstanding value. Our goal is to identify every credit and deduction for which you are eligible.
- We first learn your needs and concerns.
- If we can clearly show how our expertise will benefit your business, only then will we develop a service agreement.
As our client, we want your experience to be as simple as possible. While you’re always welcome to meet in person, we’ve built our our secure system to allow you to save time and work together remotely. Let us be your Virtual CFO.
If you are not completely satisfied with the services performed we will either refund payment or accept a portion that reflects the level of value received.
We always provide fair, upfront pricing. No surprises.
- Our service is built on set pricing, as opposed to hourly rates.
- You’ll access the accumulated wisdom of the firm, who can help you meet your objectives.
- We offer fair prices because we don’t have CEO’s, partners and a sales team to support.
Because your needs vary, we provide different pricing structures.
- Our bundle package for tax and bookkeeping is simple a monthly agreement.
- It provides ongoing access to the accounting, tax and business advice you need.
- You are not inhibited from seeking timely advice by the fear of a meter running endlessly.
- To ensure the highest level of service with an experienced professional, a modest fee is assessed to your initial consultation, which will be applied to your agreement
- Charges are set per form.
With CSA, you’ll have a partner that you can rely on should you encounter problems. Through long-term planning we can help you mitigate taking a tax position that the IRS may target. If an audit has or does arise, we will help you manage it.